Disneyland Paris - 28th May 2011

Thursday 30 June 2011

Heroes and Idols...

Automatically, when someones says 'Heroes and Idols' to me, I always think of either Superheroes or celebrities, etc. Although, there are more people out there that deserve more appreciation as Idols, for example; Soldiers, Family members, Firemen, Doctors, etc... I am going to split this blog into two paragraphs, one for my heroes and idols within celebrities and one for my heroes and idols within real life situations.


So firstly, for my first paragraph, because I thought that idols within celebrities are more obvious to this topic, I will write about this first. My idol within celebrities is either Avril Lavigne or Taylor Swift. Firstly, I chose Avril Lavigne because I have always liked her since I was little when she brought out 'Sk8r Boy' and I think she is different to a lot of singers out there. As I said before, I have always been a fan of Avril Lavigne, up to this very day. I simply idolize her because I love her music, the way she dresses and she seems like a normal, everyday teenager like many of her fans. Although her music has changed quite a lot over the years, I still consider her as my idol.

I also idolize Taylor Swift because she is a young teenager who has followed her dream. I wouldn't say that she is as popular in the UK as she is in America and Canada or within my friends, I have listened to her music for at least 1 to 2 years now and I've never gotten bored of her songs. I think she's my idol for the same reasons as Avril Lavigne basically, I love her music, I've always wanted her hair and she doesn't act as if she's amazing and better than all the rest.


Lastly, I don't have a specific person who I idolize in the 'real world' but I've always found that people within Emergency Services are true heroes. This is because they simply, save people. I have no other reason for idolizing these people if I'm being honest apart from the fact that they save people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment